Brad Wilson joined Rammelkamp Bradney in 1998 and concentrates in business transactions, estate planning, tax planning, and real estate. He holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois and was self-employed in agriculture before earning his law degree with high honors from Chicago-Kent College of Law.
Brad is a member of the Illinois Bar Association and the National Lawyers Association. He is a member and past President of the Morgan County Bar Association. He is on the board of directors for the Jacksonville Area Chamber of Commerce, the Murrayville Community Foundation, the Illinois Agricultural Auditing Association, and the Murrayville United Methodist Church. He is a former Division Vice President for the Agri-Industry Division of the Jacksonville Area Chamber of Commerce and is Chairman of the Endowment Committee for the Murrayville United Methodist Church as well as a member of the Board of Directors of Passavant Area Hospital.
In addition to his law practice, Brad is active in his family’s farming operation and is one of the co-owners of Morgan County Abstract Company, Cass County Abstract Company, Scott County Abstract Company, Menard County Abstract Company, and Terrill Title.
Brad lives in Jacksonville with his wife and three children..
- Illinois, 1998
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois, 1998 J.D. Honors: With High Honors, Order of the Coif, Law Review: Member of Chicago-Kent College of Law, Law Review
- University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois, 1989 B.S. Honors: With High Honors, Major: Agriculture Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cass-Morgan Farm Bureau, 2014 Board Member
- Illinois Bar Association, 1998 Member
- National Lawyers Association, 1998 Member