Richard R. FreemanJacksonville, Illinois | Partner |
Richard R. Freeman has been a member of Rammelkamp Bradney since 1988 after earning his law degree from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis. He is a 1985 magna cum laude graduate of Bradley University. Richard concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning, probate, real estate, and taxation, along with business and family transactions.
Working closely with financial planners, accountants, and farm managers, Richard crafts an integrated estate planning strategy and then guides implementation of the plan for families and businesses. He is a frequent speaker and presenter at seminars on estate planning, family succession planning, and elder law issues.
Richard is actively involved in various community and civic organizations and is a past president of the Jacksonville Kiwanis Noon Club. He currently serves on the board of directors of a community bank and has previously served on the board of trustees for MacMurray College and for the Firefighters’ Pension Fund for the City of Jacksonville. Richard is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and Morgan County Bar Association.
- Illinois, 1988
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri, 1988 J.D.
- Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois, 1985 B.S.
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Frequent Speaker, Estate Planning
- Frequent Speaker, Family Succession Planning
- Frequent Speaker, Elder Law Issues
- Morgan County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- MacMurray College, Board of Trustees, Board Member, 2008 – Present
- Firefighter’s Pension Fund, City of Jacksonville, IL, Board Member, 2006 – 2012
- Phi Kappa Tau