The attorneys of Rammelkamp Bradney, P.C. are actively involved in providing legal representation and guidance to public bodies including municipalities, drainage districts and road districts. The firm is committed to assisting its clients with emerging problems and issues which face units of local government every day. We maintain an extensive resource library, have access to online legal research data bases, and participate in continuing education seminars.
The Firm’s municipal law services include:
- General Counsel and advice regarding administrative and procedural issues under the applicable statute including voting requirements and compliance with the Illinois Freedom of Information Act and the Illinois Open Meetings Act
- Drafting, enforcement, and prosecution of Ordinances
- Finance, including tax levies and appropriations
- Elections and Referendums
- Public Works, including tax and financial aspects, referendums, contract negotiation and review, and administrative and procedural issues
- Employment and Labor
- Collective Bargaining
- Zoning and Planning
- Utility Matters
Through proactive planning many problems can be avoided. When a matter cannot be resolved amicably, the our attorneys will vigorously represent and defend the rights and interests of the public body.
If your unit of local government has a question or for a consultation with a Local Government attorney at Rammelkamp Bradney, P.C., call us or send the firm an email.
Rammelkamp Bradney has offices in Jacksonville, Springfield, and Winchester.