Several of the firm’s attorneys are willing and able to assist with a variety of insurance-related issues, be it as part of a private effort to resolve disagreements between parties or in a litigated matter. Services provided in this area include:
- Claims on insurance policies prior to litigation
- Insurance policy interpretation
- First-party insurance litigation
- Third-party insurance litigation
- Bad faith litigation
- Declaratory judgment actions
- Interpleader actions
- Examinations under oath
- Appraisal procedures required by insurance policies
- Arbitration and mediation related to insurance claims
- Employer liability and employment practices
- Fire and arson-related insurance claims
- Environmental insurance claims
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- And a variety of other matters related to property and liability insurance.
The firm uses a detail-oriented approach to give each insurance-related matter its own unique assessment and to advise as to whether the matter should be resolved out of court or taken to trial. In addition to drawing upon the many years of experience accumulated at the firm, Rammelkamp Bradney’s attorneys are also active in a variety of professional organizations and regularly attend seminars to keep them updated on the latest trends impacting insurance law.
To discuss your insurance issue with a Rammelkamp Bradney, P.C., attorney, call us or send the firm an e-mail.
Rammelkamp Bradney has offices in Jacksonville, Springfield, and Winchester, Illinois.