Rammelkamp Bradney, P.C. assists employers in preventing and defending all types of labor and employment related claims. As part of our prevention strategy, we assist employers with formulating and implementing up-to-date policies and management practices to ensure compliance with constantly evolving state and federal law as well as placing the employer in the most advantageous position in the event of a dispute. Our goal is to help employers develop practical and effective procedures and policies for their businesses. Should a lawsuit or employment claim arise, we advise employers on the best defense strategy and then vigorously carry out that strategy on the employer’s behalf. Specifically, our services to clients include:
- Employment contract drafting and negotiation
- Personnel issues, including hiring, evaluation, discipline, and termination
- Employment policies and procedures
- Defense of employment termination claims
- Representation in matters before the Illinois Department of Employment Security and Department of Labor
- Representation in Department of Labor audits or investigations
- Claims brought under the Illinois Human Rights Act, Equal Pay Act, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, Title VII, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), and the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Preparation of Affirmative Action Plans (AAP) and Equal Employment Opportunity Programs (EEO Program).
- Confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- Representation before state agencies
- FLSA wage and hour regulations
- Arbitration and grievance proceedings
- Collective bargaining
- Representation elections
- Unit clarification petitions
- Unfair labor practice charges
- Labor arbitrations
- Labor negotiations
For a consultation with Labor and Employment Attorney at Rammelkamp Bradney, P.C., call us or send the firm an e-mail.
Rammelkamp Bradney has offices in Jacksonville, Springfield, and Winchester, Illinois.