Owning or managing a business is never an easy job, even in the best of times. Sound legal advice and the efficient legal services can help business owners minimize risk and enable them to effectively deal with the many challenges they face.
Rammelkamp Bradney is committed to helping business owners, executives, and entrepreneurs in Central Illinois grow and profit from their enterprises. Our clients include corporations, small business owners, farmers, utilities, banks, and non-profit organizations.
The firm provides a full range of business law advice and services, including:
- Contract drafting and review
- Formation and governance of corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Business Operation
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Business succession
- Commercial real estate
- Environmental permits and compliance
- Tax planning and litigation
- Litigation involving contracts, ownership disputes, real estate, and other business disputes
- Insurance coverage and liability
- And other business law matters
An Experienced Attorney for Every Business Law Need
The lawyers at Rammelkamp Bradney have a broad range of experience in business law matters. They work closely with business owners to understand their operations and to identify potential areas of risk. Business owners and company executives know that they can trust the firm to provide insightful advice tempered by a practical understanding of business operations, challenges and opportunities.
This breadth of experience enables Rammelkamp Bradney to address every business law matter in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
For a consultation with a Business Law attorney, call us or send the firm an e-mail.
Rammelkamp Bradney has offices in Jacksonville, Springfield, and Winchester, Illinois.Return