Aaron D. Evans
Aaron Evans joined Rammelkamp Bradney in 2011 upon graduating from law school. He concentrates his practice in the areas of trusts and estates, business, taxation, real estate, and tax-deferred exchanges.
Aaron assists clients with trusts, wills, tax advising, gift planning, long-term care planning, powers of attorney, and administration of decedents’ estates. Aaron advises businesses on entity formation, contracts, transactions, family succession planning, and acquisitions and sales.
He also facilitates tax-deferred exchanges of investment property, including complex commercial exchanges, agricultural exchanges, personal property exchanges, reverse exchanges, and improvement exchanges. In addition, Aaron practices in the sale and leasing of residential, agricultural, and commercial real estate.
Aaron earned his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where he completed dual majors in economics and finance with a concentration in business management. Aaron then earned his law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law where he graduated in the top five percent of his class.
While in law school, Aaron served as a judicial extern for Judge Jay P. Cohen of the Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal. Aaron also served as an editor for the Florida Coastal Law Review and as a member of the Moot Court Honor Board.
Aaron is currently a member of the American, Illinois State, Sangamon County, and Morgan County Bar Associations.
- Illinois, 2011
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida J.D.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Honors: Dean’s Scholar
- Honors: Multiple Book Awards for Highest Course Grade
- Honors: Semifinalist, Jessup Southeast Super Regional Moot Court Competition
- Honors: Award for Best Brief, Florida Coastal Internal Moot Court Competition
- Honors: Governor’s Scholarship Recipient
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Honor Board
- Honors: Vice President, ABA Student Division
- Honors: Deputy Supervisor of Elections, Student Bar Association
- Law Review: Florida Coastal Law Review, Member
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign B.A.
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Vice President, Phi Beta Lambda Professional Business Fraternity
- Morgan County Bar Association, 2011 – Present
- Illinois State Bar Association, 2011 – Present
- American Bar Association, 2009 – Present
- Sangamon County Bar Association, 2014 – Present